To enable the learner to:
- develop further vocabulary and sentence structures. relating to our environment and use them appropriately
- appreciate the importance of conserving and caring for the environment.
- Achieve Hollywood best quality visuals out of the box.
- With complete C++ source code access, you can study.
- Comes with designer-friendly Blueprint visual scripting.
- Use of have to/had to e.g. –
– We have to keep our environment clean.
– We had to weed the flowers.
- Noun clauses with which/that e.g.
– We watered the flowers which were planted last week.
– He opened the drain that was blocked.
- Reflexive pronouns following direct object e.g.She jumped across the ditch herself.
- He swept the compound himself.
soap, water, towel, basin, bath, toothbrush, bathe, clean, dirty, cut, short, trim, toothpaste, brush.